To Our Valued Customers,
We want to say thank you! We are very pleased with how our Phase 1 reopening plan has gone and we are continuing to move towards the full service resort that all of you have grown to love over the years. As always, the health and safety of everyone is our top priority and we will continue to operate our facility in accordance with all local, state and national health and hygiene protocols and mandates. Below are the guidelines being followed along with amenities that are currently offered.
- Adjusted casino hours will be 10am-2am daily.
- There is one entrance for guests, The Grande Hotel entrance, which is monitored by our security staff to ensure safety and proper social distancing.
- All guests and team members will be required to have non-invasive temperature checks as they enter the facility. Anyone presenting a temperature at/over 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- As ordered by the State of West Virginia, all team members and guests will be required to wear a face mask.
- The casino will operate at 50% occupancy of total floor capacity.
- Effective at 12AM on November 14, 2020, smoking will be prohibited throughout the entire casino. Face masks are required to be worn if not actively eating or drinking.
- Slot machines and Table Games will be arranged to allow for proper social distancing, as defined by the Governor's office reopening guidelines.
Mountaineer Casino will continue to follow CDC and local/state health guidelines for sanitizing and cleaning procedures.
- The casino will be deep cleaned and disinfected nightly when we are closed.
- Signage is displayed throughout the casino and the entire property regarding social distancing and health and hygiene. For guests as well as team members.
- We have installed plexiglass shields to offer protection and ensure distancing for guests and team members throughout the property.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the entire property.
- Our staff will be cleaning and disinfecting high traffic areas and contact points more regularly throughout the day.
- All team members will receive training on COVID-19 safety protocols.
RESTAURANTS, HOTEL & SPA
- The Grande Hotel, with limited occupancy and specific cleaning protocols.
- The Spa at Mountaineer - Hours of operation Mon 10am-6pm, Tues & Wed closed, Thur-Sat 10am-6pm and Sun 9am-3pm.
- Big Al’s Deli - Hours of Operation: 10am-2am. Social distancing, with extra spacing will be in place.
- The Gatsby Restaurant - Hours of Operation: 9am-8pm. Social distancing, with extra spacing will be in place.
- LBV Steak & Pasta - Hours of Operation: Fri-Sat, 5pm-10pm. Sun, 4pm-8pm. Social distancing, with extra spacing will be in place.
- Mahogany Sports Bar - Hours of Operation: Fri-Sat, 5pm-10pm. Sun, Noon-9pm. Social distancing, with extra spacing will be in place.
- Center Bar - Hours of Operation: 10am-2am.
- The Gift Shop - Hours of Operation: Mon-Thurs, 10am-7pm. Fri-Sat, 10am-9pm. Sun, 10am-6pm.
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 10am-12am, Sat-Sun 10am-1am.
Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort