To our valued customers,
While the experience you know and love is somewhat limited, the health and safety of our loyal guests and hardworking team members always remains our top priority. We have been working closely with state and local leaders, and public health officials to implement comprehensive protocols, while following all new health and safety guidelines. Our staff is trained on the latest protocols, and guests will see reminder signage about them throughout property. Below, you will find the latest operating guidelines.
- The casino will operate under the following hours – Monday-Thursday: 10am-2am, Friday: 10am-3am, Saturday: 9am-3am, Sunday: 9am-2am.
- Guests may enter only through The Grande Hotel entrance, which is monitored by our trained staff to ensure safety and proper social distancing.
- All guests and team members will be required to have a non-invasive temperature check every time they enter the facility. Anyone presenting a temperature at/over 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- As mandated by the State of West Virginia, all guests and team members will be required to wear a face mask unless actively eating, drinking, or smoking.
- Currently, the casino is operating at 100% capacity, however, all slot machines and table games will be configured to allow for proper social distancing, as defined by the State of West Virginia’s safety guidelines.
- Smoking is permitted within the warehouse section of the casino floor, located on the second level next to Lucky’s Lounge, and at designated locations outside of our facility, as long as social distance can be maintained. All other areas of Mountaineer Casino, including the hotel, will remain nonsmoking.
Mountaineer Casino will continued to follow all CDC and state/local health guidelines in regards to sanitizing and cleaning procedures, including the following:
- The casino will be deep cleaned and disinfected nightly while closed.
- Signage is displayed throughout our facility regarding social distancing, and proper health and hygiene guidelines.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed between all slot machines, at all available table games, and at all high volume areas to offer protection for guests and team members.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers can be easily located throughout the facility.
- High traffic areas and contact points will be regularly cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
Below, you will find information on all currently offered outlets and amenities.
RESTAURANTS, HOTEL & SPA
- The Grand Hotel is accepting bookings seven days a week with limited occupancy and specific housekeeping protocols.
- The Spa at Mountaineer Hours of Operation – Monday: 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Thursday: Closed, Friday & Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sunday: 9am-3pm.
- The Gift Shop Hours of Operation – Monday-Thursday: 10am-7pm, Friday & Saturday: 10am-9pm, Sunday: 10am-6pm.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools will remain closed until further notice
- Big Al’s Hours of Operation – Monday-Thursday: 6pm-2am, Friday: 10am-2am, Saturday-Sunday: 9am-2am.
- Gatsby Restaurant & Buffet Hours of Operation – Monday-Thursday: 9am-7pm, Friday: 9am-9pm, Saturday: 8am-9pm, Sunday: 8am-8pm.
- Mahogany Sports Bar Hours of Operation – Friday: 5pm-10pm, Saturday & Sunday: 2pm-10pm.
- LBV Steak & Pasta Hours of Operation – Friday & Saturday: 5pm-10pm, Sunday: 4pm-8pm.
- Center Bar Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday: 10am-1am, Friday: 10am-2am, Saturday: 9am-2am, Sunday*: 9am-1am (*Alcohol sales not permitted prior to 10am).
- Hours of Operation – Sunday-Thursday: 10am-Midnight, Friday & Saturday: 10am-1am.
Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort
Updated April 1, 2021