We are eagerly awaiting the reopening of Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort on June 5th at 10am. While some of our amenities that our guests have come to know and love will be temporarily limited, we are focused and determined to welcome back our guests and team members to a safe and fun environment. With this in mind, we are fully prepared to meet or exceed all recommended health and hygiene protocols that have been established by state and local officials, WV Lottery Commission and national health organizations.
Mountaineer Casino has prepared a Phase 1 plan to operate the casino and F&B outlets highlighted by the following:
● Adjusted casino hours will be 10am-2am daily.
● There will be one entrance for guests, The Grande Hotel entrance, which will be monitored by our security staff to ensure all health guidelines are being followed.
● All guests and team members will be required to have non-invasive temperature checks as they enter the facility. Anyone presenting a temperature at /over 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to enter the facility.
● Team members will be required to wear a mask at all times. Guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
● The casino will operate at 50% occupancy of total floor capacity.
● Slot machines and table Games will be arranged to allow for proper social distancing, as defined by the Governor's office reopening guidelines.
Mountaineer Casino will continue to follow CDC and local/state health guidelines for sanitizing and cleaning procedures.
● The facility has undergone a series of deep cleanings in all areas.
● The casino will be deep cleaned and disinfected nightly when we are closed.
● Signage will be displayed throughout the casino and the entire property regarding social distancing and health and hygiene. For guests as well as team members.
● We have installed plexiglass shields to offer protection and ensure distancing for guests and team members throughout the property.
● We have installed additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the entire property.
● Our staff will be cleaning and disinfecting high traffic areas and contact points more regularly throughout the day.
● All team members will receive training on Covid-19 safety protocols.
Other amenities that will open along with the casino on June 5th are:
● The Grande Hotel, with limited occupancy and specific cleaning protocols.
● Big Al’s Deli hours of operation 10am-2am. Social distancing, with extra spacing will be in place.
● The Gatsby Restaurant hours of operation 9am-9pm. Social distancing, with extra spacing will be in place.
● Center Bar hours of operation 10am-2am.
● William Hill Sportsbook. Hours of operation 11am-7pm.
All other amenities not mentioned above will remain temporarily closed.
Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort
Updated May 30, 2020