As part of Alberta’s restriction exemption program, Century Casinos requires proof of vaccination for all guests visiting our casinos and racing entertainment centres.
Effective November 15th, guests will be required to present one of the following prior to entering the facility:
- COVID-19 Vaccine QR Code.
- Official documentation of a Negative COVID-19 test result (Covid-19 PCR or rapid antigen test completed within 72-hours)
- Official Medical Exemption document
Guests should be prepared to show a piece of I.D with matching name and birthdate.
HOW DO I GET A COVID-19 QR Code?
- Go to the alberta.ca/covidrecords website.
- Enter Alberta Health Number, DOB, and date of vaccination.
- Save QR Code it to your phone or print it out.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE RESTRICTION EXEMPTION PROGRAM
- All gaming, racing, food and beverage, and other amenities will continue to be offered
- Liquor service will be provided up to 11:00 PM
- Masks are still mandatory to be worn inside the building. Masks may only be removed while sitting to consume food and beverage
A proof of vaccination program is also in place for all staff members.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work to providing the safest gaming and entertainment venues possible.
Updated December 29, 2021