Dear valued Employees and Guests,
Effective November 27th, 2020 new restrictions will be in effect at all Century Casino properties in Alberta.
- Capacity limit lowered to 25% of the occupancy load set under the Alberta Fire Code.
- All live table games are closed (slots and electronic table games open only).
- Only seated eating and drinking is permitted.
- Maximum of 6 people from the same immediate household at a table and no movement between tables.
- No walk-up bar service is allowed.
- Off Track Betting rooms are closed.
- Live entertainment stages are closed.
- Alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages can be sold until 10:00 pm (must be consumed or discarded by 11:00 pm).
- Restaurants must be closed to in-person dining at 11:00 pm.
- Mandatory masks and COVID screening for all staff and guests.
These public health measures are in place to address the growing number of COVID-19 cases and to help support the health care system and protect vulnerable Albertans.
For more information, please visit www.alberta.ca.
Updated November 28, 2020