Per the Governor's mandate we have to stop the service of alcholic beverages between 11pm - 7am.
To our valued customers,
We are super excited to be open. While the promotions our customers have come to know and love will be somewhat limited for the time being as the ability to safely welcome back our staff and guests remains our number one priority.
We have been working closely with the Colorado Division of Gaming, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our staff will be trained on these new procedures and guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. The new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- One Customer Entrance with Health Screening; including temperature reading
- Customers must be properly wearing a mask covering the mouth and nose to enter the casino; you may be asked to lower your mask for Identification purposes
- Social Distancing – remain 6 ft apart from others not in your group whenever possible
- We will monitor all customers for appropriate social distancing. Please do not sit down next to or near other guests playing that are not in your group.
- Disinfectant Cleaning on all touch surfaces; including slot machines, counter tops and all guest areas frequently throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the casino
- Disinfectant wipes available throughout the casino
- All staff will complete a health screen prior to starting each shift
- Facemasks mandatory for all staff
- We will be limited to 50% occupancy
- Table Games closed until further notice - expected to open in October
- Please wear a facemask, wash your hands frequently, and use wipes and hand sanitizer before and after playing slots
RESTAURANT & HOTEL
- Hotel will be taking reservations as normal cnty.com/cripple-creek/reservations
- Hotel Rooms will be deep cleaned after every guest stay, all touch points will be disinfected, housekeeping will not enter room with guests.
- Mid City Grill will open with limited seating and suspended specials due to social distancing requirements. To Go will be available.
- Friday Night T-Bone and Saturday Night Prime Rib Specials will continue
- Senior Mondays enjoy 3x Points & 3x Entries, however no Free Lunch Special until further notice
- Tuesdays still enjoy 2x points and 2x entries. ($2 burger suspended until further notice)
- Wednesday BINGO will be discontinued and replaced in October with Winner Wednesdays!
- Throwback Thursday will remain the same with hourly hot seats 11am – 7pm and 50% off Entrée at Mid City Grill
- Promotions will not have “Grand Finales” that encourage large numbers of patrons to be present at one time.
Vice President Colorado Operations
Updated Sept 12, 2020