UPDATED MARCH 2021
PROPERTY REMAINS TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
With the announcement of the Alberta Government and public health authorities allowing restaurants to begin opening to customers under enhanced safety measures, Century Casinos has begun planning it’s reopening of its restaurants throughout Alberta.
At this time, the restaurants at Century Mile Racetrack and Casino will remain temporarily closed until further notice. Our Casino Floor will also remain temporarily closed until deemed safe to reopen by the Alberta Health Services.
When we are ready to serve you again, our team at Century Mile will be practicing, but not limited to, the following enhanced safety measures:
- Masks will be worn by dining staff at all times within the restaurant.
- Gloves will be worn when appropriate.
- Guests and staff will be asked to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 feet) apart.
- Guests and groups will be sat 2 meters (6 feet) apart.
- Patrons may eat or drink alone or with members of their household only.
- No more than 6 individuals should be seated a table.
- No line-up bar services.
Health & Wellness
- All staff members will undergo a health check prior to entering the restaurant. If signs of illness are present, they will not be permitted to enter.
- All guests will undergo a wellness check prior to entering the restaurant. If signs of illness are present, they will not be permitted to enter.
- The name and phone number from one member of every dining party will be collected. This information will be retained for 28 days and will only be used for the purpose of public health contact tracing.
- Stringent Hygiene Protocol training has been implemented for all employees.
- Guests visiting our restaurant will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering.
- Single use menus and condiments will be provided.
- Credit & Debit tap payment is encouraged.
Sanitizing and Cleaning
- Surfaces and touchpoints within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized between each seating.
Our Employees are committed to providing you and our guests a safe and enjoyable dining experience. We look forward to seeing you soon!