As part of Alberta’s restriction exemption program, Century Casinos requires proof of vaccination for all guests visiting our casinos and racing entertainment centres.
Effective November 15th, guests will be required to present one of the following prior to entering the facility:
- COVID-19 Vaccine QR Code.
- Official documentation of a Negative COVID-19 test result (Covid-19 PCR or rapid antigen test completed within 72-hours)
- Official Medical Exemption document
Guests should be prepared to show a piece of I.D with matching name and birthdate.
HOW DO I GET A COVID-19 QR Code?
- Go to the alberta.ca/covidrecords website.
- Enter Alberta Health Number, DOB, and date of vaccination.
- Save QR Code it to your phone or print it out.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE RESTRICTION EXEMPTION PROGRAM
- All gaming, racing, food and beverage, and other amenities will continue to be offered
- Liquor service will be provided up to 11:00 PM
- Masks are still mandatory to be worn inside the building**
**Effective, Janaury 21, 2021:
Alberta Health Services continues to evaluate public health measures regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and has clarified with Albarte Gamine Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC) the policy related to food and beverage consumption is as follows:
- Casinos offering food and beverage service will only be able to offer those services to patrons who are sitting at a table with 10 people or less.
- Patrons must remain seated at their table while consuming food or drink and are prohibited from mingling.
- This means that no food or beverages can be consumed by patrons while participating in gaming activities, including slots, and video lottery terminals.
- Masking continues to be mandatory in all indoor public spaces province wide.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work to providing the safest gaming and entertainment venues possible.