To All Our Valued Guests and Friends,
We hope you and your loved ones have remained safe and healthy, our thoughts have been with you. We are happy to share that, after following the guideleines Gilpin County received in a variance from our Governor, we have re-opened, and are NOW OPEN FOR 24 HOUR GAMING. We’d like to inform you of steps to ensure your visit is safe for yourself, your loved ones, and our team members.
Oct 28th TABLE GAMES UPDATE:
As we are seeing COVID-19 case count numbers rise around the state and nationally, out of an abundance of caution we have elected to temporaily close our Craps and Roullette games until further notice. Our table games room remains open, with all Black Jack games subject to the same rules spelled out below in our Sept 9th update. We look forward to the day when we can offer these group-based games to our players again.
Sept 23rd ALCOHOL SERVICE UPDATE:
As part of our newly achieved level of Protect Our Neighbors status in Gilpin County, we will be serving alcohol beverages until 2am, halting service at that time and resuming at 7am daily.
Sept 9th TABLE GAMES UPDATE:
On Tuesday, September 8, 2020, Governor Jared Polis announced the approval of Gilpin County’s request to move into the Protect Our Neighbor stage as set forth by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment. This allows the opening of table games at casinos in Gilpin County including Century. We are overjoyed to be able to invite furloughed dealers back to work, and we will reopen our Table Games Room at 4pm on Friday, September 11th. The following rules will be observed to ensure COVID-19 mitigation as per CDPHE requirements:
- Blackjack games are limited to 3 players per table. The players must be seated at 1st base, 3rd base and center field only. The remaining chairs will be removed and players are not allowed to play in the other positions.
- All players must sanitize their hands after taking a spot at the tables.
- Roulette will be offered Friday, Saturday, Sunday and special requests if a dealer is available. The hours will be posted. It is limited to 4 players at a time.
- Craps is limited to 6 players. 3 on each side. If we run a half game 3 is the limit.
- At no time can a player touch the cards on our blackjack games. The dealer should apply the hand sanitizer to avoid multiple guests touching the bottle.
- All dealers will sanitize their hands when they begin dealing at a table and every time they change tables.
- The roulette ball and dolly will be sanitized each time a new dealer enters the game.
- New players on the craps game are required to sanitize their hands before handling the dice. The dice will be sanitized before each new shooter.
- Player positions will be sanitized prior to a new player being seated.
- The closing supervisor will sanitize the shoes, discard racks, roulette wheel, table rails and podiums.
- We will have 3 BJ tables open during business hours.
- CHIPS WILL BE SANITIZED EVERY 72 HOURS
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES. THE MASK MUST COVER THE MOUTH AND NOSE!
All visitors to Gilpin County casinos will be required to wear a face-covering mask (bandanas and neck gaiters are OK if they are not open-necked), complete a temperature check and answer health questions before being allowed to enter, and maintain social distancing. To support this, only two entrances to our building will be available: the crossover bridge from the parking structure, and the Lower Level stairs door by the Retro Deli. Please line up at these entrances (at least six feet apart) for admittance or readmittance. We will offer a wristband to allow guests to skip the health check (if not the queue) on readmittance.
Our goal is to present more flexibile options and have more of your awards available to you any time you visit. To further this, we have spread usual drawing prize money amongst all our direct mail Insta-Play offers. As we are open 24 hours, this temporary structure rewards you for a visit any time or day. We have postponed our crowd-focused promotions—like Free Bingo, and Jackpot Party—until a date when we can bring them back safely. Our weekend Insta-Play drawings have been restored, as these promotions allow you to earn and activate your entries, as well as win drawings, right from your seat.
We will also be disabling machines to ensure that the spacing for play observes social distancing measures. Our self-service beverage machines are not presently in service and our cocktail staff will endeavor to promptly handle all of your beverage needs. Effective September 23, 2020, and until otherwise posted, alcohol beverages are only served from 7am until 2am, in order to comply with temporary COVID-19 mitigation requirements. Finally, our crew is committed to your safety, and we will be following regular and rigorous cleaning and disinfecting regiments, providing disinfectant and facemasks for team members, and ensuring we conform to all of the CDPHE’s and Gilpin County’s guidelines.
Your patronage and friendship means so much to us. We know that now, more than ever, you need some fun and excitement so we will continue to do everything we can to give you all that and more! We’re happy to once again invite you to Come for the Action, Stay for the Fun!
Updated October 28, 2020