To our valued guests,
We are excited to say “Welcome Back”! While you were away we were anxiously preparing for your return. We are proud to welcome you back responsibly with precautions in place to promote good health while making sure that the excitement you’ve been waiting for is ready for you. During this phase our operations will be somewhat limited in order to help protect your health and safety. Our hours of operation will be 9:00AM to 1:00AM Sunday through Thursday and 9:00AM – 3:00AM on Friday and Saturday. Our table games will open beginning at Noon each day. In addition to the disinfecting and sanitation measures, thermal cameras and social distancing measures, we have the following guidelines in place for your health and safety.
- Face masks are required for Table Games players and Table Games spectators. We encourage you to wear a face mask in all other areas.
- Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed entry.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the casino.
- Clear barriers have been placed in key areas.
- Practice social distancing. Refer to signage for distancing guides.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products at the following locations: queuing areas, turnstiles,table games, cage cashier, Winners’ Zone, or food outlets.
- We will be limited to one food venue during the initial opening phase.
- The Winners’ Zone will have limited operations.
- Visit the Winners’ Zone to get a card, update your mailing or email address or to redeem points for cash.
- We have plans to go paperless in order to reduce the amount of person to person transactions. For guests who had valid cash coupons during our closure, we’ll be adding replacement offers to your account by adding points that you can redeem for cash or you can leave them on your account to use as downloadable credit starting in August.
- Please see details posted at the property or refer to our Facebook post.
For updates please continue to monitor our website or follow us at Facebook.com/CenturyCasinoCaruthersville.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again in a safe and fun environment!
Update June 30, 2020