To our valued guests,
We are excited to say “Welcome Back”! We are proud to welcome you back responsibly with precautions in place to promote good health while making sure that the excitement you’ve been waiting for is ready for you. During this phase our operations will be somewhat limited in order to help protect your health and safety. Our hours of operation will be 9:00AM to 4:00AM Sunday through Thursday and 9:00AM to 6:00AM on Friday and Saturday. Our table games will open beginning at 9:00AM each day.
In addition to the disinfecting and sanitation measures, thermal cameras and social distancing measures, we have the following guidelines in place for your health and safety.
- Face coverings are highly recommended in all areas of the casino. A face mask is required at all table games unless actively eating or drinking.
- Employees who are not behind a Plexiglass barrier may ask a guest to wear their face mask if within 6 feet of the employee.
- Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed entry.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the casino.
- Clear barriers have been placed in key areas.
- Practice social distancing. Refer to signage for distancing guides.
- Smoking or using tobacco products is allowed but is prohibited at table games, while conducting transactions with employees and in all queuing areas such as turnstiles, Winners' Zone, Cage Cashier and Express.
- We will be limited to one food venue during the initial opening phase.
- Please see details posted at the property or refer to our Facebook post for additional information.
For updates please continue to monitor our website or follow us at Facebook.com/CenturyCasinoCapeGirardeau.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again in a safe and fun environment!
Managing Director and General Manager
Updated April 9, 2021