To our valued guests,
Our team is excited to welcome you back this coming Monday, June 1! While you were away we have been anxiously preparing for our opening day. We will welcome you back in a responsible way with precautions in place to promote good health while making sure that the excitement you’ve been waiting for is ready for you.
During the first phase of opening, please note that our operations will be somewhat limited in order to help protect your health and safety. Our hours of operation will be 10:00AM to 2:00AM daily. Our table games will open beginning at Noon on June 4.
In addition to the disinfecting and sanitation measures, thermal cameras and social distancing measures, we have the following guidelines in place for your health and safety.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask.
- Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed entry.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the casino.
- Clear barriers have been placed in key areas.
- Practice social distancing. Refer to signage for distancing guides.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products at the following locations: queuing areas, turnstiles, table games, cage cashier, Winners’ Zone, or food outlets.
- We will be limited to one food venue during the initial opening phase.
- The Winners’ Zone will have limited operations. Visit the Winners’ Zone to get a card, update your mailing or email address or to redeem points for cash.
- We have plans to go paperless in order to reduce the amount of person to person transactions. For guests who had valid cash coupons during our closure, we’ll be adding those cash offers to your account to be used as downloadable Free Slot Play. Expect to start seeing your downloadable Free Slot Play in your account no later than August 3.
For updates please continue to monitor our website or follow us at Facebook.com/CenturyCasinoCapeGirardeau.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again in a safe and fun environment! Until then, stay safe and well.
Managing Director and General Manager
Update May 29, 2020