To our valued guests,
We are excited to say “Welcome Back”! While you were away we were anxiously preparing for your return. We are proud to welcome you back responsibly with precautions in place to promote good health while making sure that the excitement you’ve been waiting for is ready for you.
During this phase our operations will be somewhat limited in order to help protect your health and safety. Our hours of operation will be 9:00AM to 3:00AM Sunday through Thursday and 9:00AM 5:00AM on Friday and Saturday. Our table games will open beginning at 11:00AM each day.
In addition to the disinfecting and sanitation measures, thermal cameras and social distancing measures, we have the following guidelines in place for your health and safety.
- Face coverings are required for entry and must be worn continuously.
- Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed entry.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the casino.
- Clear barriers have been placed in key areas.
- Practice social distancing. Refer to signage for distancing guides.
- Smoking or using tobacco products is allowed but is prohibited at table games, while conducting transactions with employees and in all queuing areas such as turnstiles, Winners' Zone, Cage Cashier and Express.
- We will be limited to one food venue during the initial opening phase.
- The Winners’ Zone will have limited operations. Visit the Winners’ Zone to get a card, update your mailing or email address or to redeem points for cash.
- We have plans to go paperless in order to reduce the amount of person to person transactions. For guests who had valid cash coupons during our closure, we’ll be adding replacement offers to your account by adding points that you can redeem for cash or you can leave them on your account to use as downloadable credit the first week of September. Please see details posted at the property or refer to our Facebook post.
For updates please continue to monitor our website or follow us at Facebook.com/CenturyCasinoCapeGirardeau.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again in a safe and fun environment!
Managing Director and General Manager