To our valued Employees and Guests,
Our dedicated team at Century Casinos is eager to welcome you back in person. We are happy to announce that Slot Machines, Table Games, VLTs, Restaurant, Off-track Betting, and other amenities are available to the public.
Our team at Century has developed best practices with enhanced health and safety protocols based on Alberta Health Services guidelines and newly implemented industry standards. The health and wellness of our employees and guests has always and will always be our top focus.
Some new practices and enhancements include:
- Staff will wear face masks, gloves, and PPE as prescribed throughout our gaming floor, dining rooms, and other amenity outlets. Guests will be required to wear masks when in the Casino building.
- Physical distancing practices of 2 meters will be encouraged and monitored throughout our facilities where applicable and outlined by Alberta Health Services.
- Barriers are in place at slot machines, table games, and VLTs to enhance physical distancing.
- All Staff and Guests require a health and wellness check prior to entering the facility.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitization of surfaces and touchpoints.
- Staff will be required to practice frequent hand washing and sanitization. Increased access to hand sanitization stations throughout our facilities.
- Temporary occupancy limits and the number of slot machines available for play will be imposed by AGLC regulatory authorities and enforced by Century Casinos.
Century Casinos is committed to providing our Employees and Guests a safe and enjoyable experience while visiting any one of our locations.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Senior Vice President
Century Casinos Alberta
Updated October 5, 2020